The “2048 Flick Ball” Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”) are the game application “2048 Flick Ball” (hereinafter referred to as the “App”) provided by Plucre, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”). Images, documents, software, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “contents”) provided by the Company (hereinafter referred to as “contents”), download (hereinafter referred to as “user data”), browsing, and other services (hereinafter referred to as “user data”) on this application. It is applied to the use of “this service”). In order to use this service, it is necessary to conclude a contract regarding the Internet connection service using the communication network of the telecommunications carrier in advance, and to use the communication equipment, software, and other related items necessary for using this service. It is necessary to prepare the equipment at your own expense and responsibility and agree to this agreement.
We assume that you have agreed to this agreement when you accept this agreement by the prescribed procedure on the screen of this application, or when you start using the application.
If you are a minor, please be sure to obtain the consent of your guardian or parent before using this service.
Article 1 (Scope of application)
- This agreement shall be applied to the browsing of this application operated by our company, applications, content data, and incidental products and services.
- Customers can use the content for the period and method specified by the Company.
Article 2 (subscription / usage fee)
- Customers can hide all advertisements by subscribing from the menu below of this service.
● 1 month pack Google Play version $2.99 (tax included), AppSTOE version $2.99 (tax included)
- Once you subscribe, you will be automatically renewed unless you stop auto-renewing your subscription. Also, even if we change the price of the menu during automatic update, the usage price will remain the same.
- When subscribing to the above menu, the customer shall pay the amount specified by the Company by the payment method specified by Google Play and App STORE.
- The Company may revise the price of this service, and the customer acknowledges that the price at the time of subscription and the price after the revision may differ depending on the time of subscription.
Article 3 (non-refundable charges, etc.)
- We cannot accept cancellations, refunds, or exchanges after the content subscription procedure by the customer for any reason, as it is not possible to return or exchange due to the nature of digital content.
- The customer acknowledges that in the cases specified in the following items, even if the content is subscribed or downloaded free of charge in the past, the content may not be available.
(1) When the OS version is upgraded.
(2) When Google Inc. and Apple Inc. stop selling electronic devices running the OS or providing support services.
(3) When the electronic device terminal on which this application is installed is restored for some reason.
(4) When the customer deletes or uninstalls this application.
(5) In addition to the cases specified in the preceding items, when due to Google Inc. and Apple Inc. or the customer’s own reason.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the customer or a third party due to the inability to use this service due to the preceding paragraph.
- Even if the customer does not use this application or deletes this application, the number of days that this service can be used will be counted (consumed).
Article 4 (Cancellation of subscription)
- If you cancel your subscription to this service, you can turn off “automatic renewal” at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to prevent the next automatic renewal.
However, due to reasons such as Google Inc. and Apple Inc., line congestion, communication environment, etc., the communication speed may decrease or communication may not be possible and cancellation may not be possible.
- Customers can use this service during the paid subscription period even if “automatic renewal” is turned off in the previous section.
- The customer is not exempt from the obligation to pay the usage fee incurred before canceling the subscription of this service.
Article 5 (copyright, etc.)
The rights including the copyright of this service (including the rights stipulated in Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyright Law; the same shall apply hereinafter) belong to the Company or the original right holder, and when enjoyed by individuals as in-app content. Only available. It is prohibited to secondary process or redistribute these contents without permission, or to post them on personal homepages. Such acts violate copyright law and are subject to criminal penalties.
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
The customer shall not perform the following acts by himself / herself or through a third party.
(1) This application and contents can be used only for personal enjoyment. The act of copying, publishing, publishing, assigning, or using publicly transmitted content in any other manner beyond the scope of private use permitted by copyright law.
(2) Acts that infringe or may infringe the copyright, registered trademark, or other intellectual property rights of the Company or the right holder who has a legitimate right.
(3) Unauthorized access to our communication equipment, computers, other devices and software, transmission of harmful programs such as computer viruses, or acts that interfere with or may interfere with its use or operation.
(4) Acts that lead to or may lead to the activities of antisocial forces.
(5) In addition to the above items, acts that violate laws and regulations, administrative guidance, etc., acts that interfere with the operation of this service, acts that damage the credibility of the Company, or acts that infringe the property of the Company, and other disadvantages to the Company The act of giving.
Article 7 (Disclaimer)
- The customer shall use this service at his / her own risk. The Company shall not be liable for any damages of the customer caused in connection with the use of this service, and shall not be obliged to compensate for it.
- The Company considers that the customer has accepted the contents of this agreement even if a person other than the customer downloads this application from the customer’s terminal and uses this service. We are not responsible for any damage caused by it.
- If the customer causes damage to a third party in connection with the use of this service, the customer shall resolve it at his / her own risk and expense, and the Company shall not be liable for it.
- If the Company receives a request from another customer or other third party for infringement of rights or for any other reason in connection with the use of this service by the customer, the Company will contact the third party based on the request. You may claim compensation for the amount of money you are obliged to pay.
- If the customer violates any of the provisions of this agreement and causes damage to the company, the customer will be compensated for the damage (including attorney’s fees within a reasonable range). Shall be able to claim.
- The Company does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, etc. of the information provided. As a result, we shall not be liable for any damages you suffer.
- If a minor subscribes to this service, we will consider that the parent or custody has accepted and agreed to this agreement before subscribing.
- We do not guarantee that this service and content do not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the deterioration of radio wave conditions, communication line accidents, power outages, natural disasters, or any other delay or inability to view this service due to force majeure. ..
- If the damage caused to the customer is based on a reason attributable to us, the total amount of content actually received by us within 6 months from the time when the reason for damage occurred. We shall be liable for damages up to the limit.
- When the Company transfers the business of this service to another company, the contractual status regarding this agreement, the rights and obligations based on this agreement, the customer’s registration items and other information are transferred to the transferee of the business transfer. It shall be transferable. In addition, the customer shall consent to such transfer in advance in this section. The business transfer specified in this section shall include ordinary business transfer, company split, and any other cases where the business is transferred.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the customer in the event that the content or user data is lost due to some cause such as system trouble, and shall not be obliged to compensate for it.
Article 8 (Cancellation of download)
- An unavoidable reason, such as when the contract period between our company and the licensor has expired, or when there is a change in the contract content and there is a reason that the license from the licensor cannot be continued. We may end or discontinue downloading content in the Store. In such a case, the customer understands in advance that the content subscribed to by the customer will not be able to be downloaded even during the download guarantee period, and shall not seek compensation for it.
- The Company will hurry to stop the download by the customer if there is a problem with the license, a problem with laws and regulations, a risk of damage to a third party, avoidance of the spread of damage, or other reasons. You may. In that case, we will inform you about the details separately.
Article 9 (Changes, suspensions, terminations, etc. of this application and this service)
- The Company may change, suspend, or terminate this application and this service, and delete the content without prior notice to the customer due to natural disasters or other unavoidable reasons. As a result, even if the customer suffers any damage, we will not be liable for any reason.
- The Company shall be able to temporarily suspend the provision of this service after notifying the customer in advance in order to carry out regular inspections of the equipment for this service.
- If we determine that the customer falls under any of the items of Article 6 and violates this agreement, we will immediately notify the customer of all of this service. Alternatively, some provisions may be suspended.
Article 10 (No transfer)
The customer shall not assign or inherit the rights and obligations regarding the use of this service to a third party.
Article 11 (Trademarks, logos, etc.)
All rights related to trademarks, titles, logos, etc. included in this service belong to the Company or the licensee to the Company, and the customer cannot use them without permission.
Article 12 (Personal information)
- The e-mail address voluntarily obtained from the customer will be used when we will notify you of campaigns, questionnaires, inquiries, etc.
Article 13 (Protection of children’s privacy information)
Our service is intended for use by infants and children under the age of 13, and it is assumed that parents and parents have given permission to use the service for children.
(1) We will not request, collect, transfer or sell personal information such as name, address, credit card number, etc. to a third party.
(2) The Company will not acquire, use, transfer or sell photos, contact addresses, data of other applications, etc. stored in the device you are using to a third party.
(3) We will use information to the extent that no individual can be identified in order to understand the usage status of the service and improve the service. The data used is a unique identifier (UUID), unique identification ID of the manufacturer or distributor; Identification For Advertisers (IDFA), individual communication identification number on the network; IP address, website where personal information is not specified. Identification information; Cookie, manufacturer, model, basic software that runs smartphones and PCs; OS version, application usage time.
(4) Our application of this service links to an external homepage. The link will be to our website.
(5) The advertising companies that we use or plan to use are as follows.
(8) If you want to restrict us from providing the manufacturer’s or distributor’s unique identification ID (IDFA) to you and your advertising company, you can opt out by setting your operating system.
Article 14 (Change of this agreement)
- When we add, delete, or change the contents of this agreement, we will post the changed contents in the application covered by this agreement.
- The changed terms shall become effective from the time they are displayed on the app specified by us.
- If you use this service after posting the changes, we will consider that you have consented to such changes.
Article 15 (Exclusive Agreement Jurisdiction Court)
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Article 16 (Governing Law)
This agreement is governed by Japanese law and is construed in accordance with Japanese law.
Article 17 (Other)
For inquiries regarding the content and contents of this service, please contact the following window.
Address: 207 Green Homes, 151-4 Ojima, Chuo-ku, Niigata City, Niigata Prefecture
Company name: Purakuri, Inc.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org